A Father has been jailed for 10 years for selling his baby so he could buy a lottery ticket, it was reported today. The man, identified by his surname Zhang, was jailed in China after selling his baby for £530 because "he had dreams of becoming rich overnight," the Beijing Daily Messenger reported. It is not known what happened to the newborn baby boy after it was sold, the newspaper reported. Zhang, 35, who has served five years in jail for stealing, is thought to have at least one other child, it was reported. The Chinese government says thousands of children are abducted or bought from poor families every year by childless couples or families who want more children.
Tuesday, May 10, 2005
- Name: CRUEL KEV.
- Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
- North Korea Has 6 Nukes
- Kentucky Derby Results
- Cruel Kev's Kentucky Derby Picks
- Nothing Better To Do With Your Money
- Preparations for North Korean Nuclear Test Detecte...
- Australia Warns Of Terrorist Attack In The Philipp...
- Boy Suspended After Talking To Mom In Iraq During ...
- Crisis averted: Band Allowed To Play "Louie Louie"...
- Prime Minister Tony Blair Projected Winner
- China 'Shocked' By Japan's Comments On Taiwan.