Monday, November 05, 2007

Spice Girls Still Sexy

The Spice Girls are trying to prove they've still got what it takes in a new video, ahead of their comeback world tour later this year.The images come after unflattering pictures of Victoria Beckham and Melanie Chisholm had featured in the UK press. Rather than the Spice Girls' new single - aptly named Headlines - grabbing media attention, the pair's blemished faces have led to them being renamed Spotty Spice. Despite an extreme dieting regime, Ginger Spice Geri Halliwell's sagging stomach has also been snapped by paparazzi. However, in their new video, the five look just as good as - if not better than - they did in the '90s. The suspiciously glowing group looked radiant and, despite all being in their 30s, appear as young as they did when they dominated the charts with Wannabe in 1996.
Mother-of-three Beckham shows she's still got the Posh pout as she poses in sexy lingerie. Despite being dogged by rumours of conflict and competitive dieting, the quintet have insisted there is no truth behind the reported disagreements. But, in a interview with Closer magazine, Sporty Spice (Chisholm) admitted she feared the marathon of concerts would reignite old eating disorders and that she initially didn't want to be part of the reunion. She said: "I'd always said I'd never do it. But I didn't want to miss out and have regrets. I also didn't want to be the person that stopped it being the complete five. I was scared I'd be the villain. "The depression and everything else was in my thoughts during the decision process of whether to do the tour. It took me a long time to decide because it was something I never ever wanted to do. "It was hard, so I didn't say yes immediately. I changed my mind every day - it was difficult.'' Speaking of her battle with food, Chisholm added: "I've been on the straight and narrow for four years. But I had to be sensible and evaluate what I wanted to do. And I want this reunion.''