The red-hot rhetoric over Social Security on liberal talkradio network air america has caught the attention of the Secret Service. Government officials are reviewing a skit which aired on the network Monday evening -- a skit featuring an apparent gunshot warning to the president! The announcer: "A spoiled child is telling us our Social Security isn't safe anymore, so he is going to fix it for us. Well, here's your answer, you ungrateful whelp: [audio sound of 4 gunshots being fired.] Just try it, you little bastard. [audio of gun being cocked]." The audio production at the center of the controversy aired during opening minutes of The Randi Rhodes Show. "What is with all the killing?" Rhodes said, laughing, after the clip aired. "Even joking about shooting the president is a crime, let alone doing it on national radio... we are taking this very seriously," a government source explained. An Air America official tells Billboard Radio Monitor that they have no comment and are conducting their own internal investigation.
air america broadcaster
Thursday, April 28, 2005
- Name: CRUEL KEV.
- Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
- We Dont Want The Facts, We Want To Blame America
- Woman Suing Hospital After One Twin Survives Abort...
- It Don't Mean Jack!
- Vikings Select Williamson In NFL Draft
- BIKE MESSENGER WEDGED INTO 8-INCH GAP - & LIVES
- New Public Broadcasting Chief Wants Conservative V...
- Annoy Hanoi Jane
- Jewish Leaders Criticize Popes Past
- Germany's Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger Named Pope Ben...
- Pope Chosen-White Smoke Pores From Vatican