The project manager at a Thai zoo, which has hosted a couple of pandas for four years, says they will play "porn" videos for the male next month to encourage them to breed in captivity. Panda project chief Prasertsak Buntrakoonpoontawee says the pair - living chastely together at the zoo in the northern city of Chiang Mai since arriving from China in 2003 - will be separated in December, but stay close enough for occasional glimpses of each other."They don't know how to mate so we need to show the male how, through videos," Mr Prasertsak told reporters. He says Chuang Chuang, the six-year-old male, will be shown the videos on a large screen when he might be feeling amorous. "We'll play the video at the most comfortable and intimate time for him, perhaps after dinner," Mr Prasertsak said, hoping Chuang Chuang would then use the techniques on Lin Hui, a five-year-old female. The zoo is hosting a four-day international panda conference starting on Monday (local time), drawing 200 wildlife and panda specialists from around the world.
Sunday, November 12, 2006
- Name: CRUEL KEV.
- Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
- President Bush Honors Veterans At Tomb Of Unknowns...
- Israeli Military Strike On Iran A Possibility
- Northern Ireland Faces First Deadline For Self-Rul...
- Afghanistan Thanks Rumsfeld
- Israel Concerned Over Democratic Takeover
- Election Review
- Mayor May Get Six Months In Jail For Using The Let...
- Citgo Gas Stations See Sales Drop
- Pakistan, Under Pressure To Keep Militants Out, Of...
- Japan Holds Nuclear Weapons Debate