Sunday, February 06, 2005

YES! He Was Our Governor

Former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura made an appearance on late-night television. Ventura was a guest on ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live". During the show, he gave away the secret of his unusual beard. He said he got the idea of braiding it from Johnny Depp in the motion pictuer "Pirates of the Caribbean." "I walked into a place called the Hair Police," he told Kimmel. "I took a picture of Johnny, Capt. Jack Sparrow, and I had the big, full beard. And I said, 'can you make my beard look like that?' The girl said, 'no problem.'" Ventura also criticized the news media in the Twin Cities.

"The Minnesota papers are writing now that I'm off my rocker, that's I've lost my mind," he said. "I thought in the year 2005 we wouldn't judge people anymore by how they appear."

Mr. Ventura, Its not your appearance people are judging you by!